CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Worst day at work. Ever.

I'm so totally wasted. Work last night completely stank. I try not to let work seep into my little corner of the blogosphere, but last night was the worst night at work. Ever.

I had a heck of a time falling asleep, then woke up several times last night. Finally, I woke up this morning thinking about what happened. That's just how bothered I am.

I wanted to post about it here. In fact, I even drafted a post. However, upon second thought I have chosen not to post it. There are too many legal implications. I think I may be in violation of confidentiality laws, it isn't ethical, and I can't risk either.

Let's just say my last 'worst day ever' at work involved physical violence (by an adult) and legal action. That was a royally sh***y day. By far, last night was worse than that, and involved no physical violence at all.

I hate this. Because of what I do I cannot vent for fear of legal recourse. It is so utterly unlikely that anyone would ever connect up the 'dots', especially since I write under a nom de plume, but there's the chance.

Some days I really hate my job.

2 comments:

Alida said...

I'm so sorry. It is so hard not to be able to vent. I hope today is much better and at least Thursday is a holiday...make a long week a little shorter...maybe?

Take a deep breath.

Again, I'm sorry.

Happy McNally Mom said...

I'm so sorry that you had such a bad day. It's so hard when you can't talk about it. I use to work in the medical field and we had the whole HIPA law and that made things very hard to talk about to others.