CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, November 21, 2007

I'm tired

Truthfully, I don't particularly want to post tonight. But, since I committed to doing a post Every. Single. Day. In November, I'm sticking to it.

Got both the kids' hair cut today. Peanut has a 'bob' very short, and cute. She can't get the hair into her mouth--good news for me: no dread-locks coming out of her derriere from eating/swallowing her hair. It is just as disgusting (and worse) as it sounds.

Dealt with a screaming, thrashing Chublet who did NOT (vehemently did not) want his hair cut. The stylist (hair BUTCHER!) who cut his hair, totally whacked it off. He looked like the 'hack job' from The Grinch Who Stole Christmas. It was everything I could do not to cry right there in the salon. I requested Chubbs hair trimmed and layered up, but still long--as in chin-length. The guy who cut his beautiful long blond hair chopped it off in a typical little boy hair cut, except Chubber's hair looks awful. Like a little boy cut about 6 months overgrown. I am just sick to my stomach. Yes, yes, I know its just hair and will grow back. But I loved my boy's long hair (past his shoulders). So, I'm just bummed out.

I want to post more about B.J. and I, but that involves scanning photos to do the post the way I want to. I'm too lazy. Whine, whine whine.

So, on that uplifting note I'll leave you with this rockin' YouTube video. Go on, waste 8some-odd minutes of your life. Its gory, but fascinating, in an ANIMAL PLANET sort of way. I found it at DOOCE.

Click here and lose some brain cells.

Happy Early Turkey Day.

I hope everyone has a great holiday with minimal stress; and remember, the calories don't count all day Thursday.

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

You are AMAZING for posting every day! Especially since you've had quite the unpleasant week :(

Happy Thanksgiving! And I better see you next Tuesday!

Happy McNally Mom said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you. I'm with you on the calories don't count on Thursday. That has pretty much been my story for everyday these past 8 months. (hee,hee)

Alida said...

Happy Thanksgiving!! Enjoy, you so deserve it.