CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, November 16, 2007

TGIF BABY!

I made it back. Alive.

In all seriousness, it was a great trip. There were 70 little monkeys and not nearly enough adults, but everyone had a great time, and nobody lost any body parts or got left behind.

It rained...and rained...and rained some more. Even my Gor-tex Columbia jacket soaked through. I hate being cold. I hate being cold and wet even more. I. Do. Not. Like. The. Cold. Did I mention I was soaked all day long? Ok. You get the point.

At any rate, I'm glad we did the trip. I can't believe I've more or less already signed-on to do this again. For two whole days. In June. Should't be cold and rainy then. SHOULDN'T.

B.J. stayed home with the Peanut today, as when she woke up she sounded like a barking seal. I felt bad, because today was the one day I absolutely could not take off of work. And, there was my baby girl, barking and feeling ill. B.J. phoned in to his job to take care of her.

The doctor said she has a little bit of a sinus infection, so B.J. decided to run by Costco for her prescription on the way home from the Dr. Chublet is at the sitter until B.J. can pick him up (I had the 2-door non-kid-friendly-car today= no car seat = I can't pick up the boy). So I have approximately 30 minutes left until they get home.

I'm STILL cold.

Hi ho hi ho it's off to my hot tub I go...

T.G.I.F.!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have a mini barking seal over here too. This is day four for Mason. I feel so badly for him. He's miserable.

I hope you are able to rest up this weekend. That's what we've been doing.

Alida said...

In fall and winter, I'm known for showering up to three times a day...just to warm my feet!

I still like the cold better than the heat. I think I would absolutely love it if we had a hot tub.