CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, November 11, 2007

Nikon-gone


D-50. Mucho mega pixels. Almost 3 photos per second.


And, I can't use any of it right now. That's right, I haven't had my baby (camera) for going on 2 weeks now.


Sigh.


I never realized just how much and how often I grabbed my camera before it went out of use. See, it's not lost or broken or anything dramatic like that (thank goodness!). It was well overdue for a general cleaning, and most unfortunately the shop that we bought it from has pulled out of our fair hamlet, so I had to drive the hour north to the bigger city to have it worked on.


I really miss it. I can hardly wait until we get that glorious call from the shop saying we can come and pick it up.


My fingers have been absolutely itching to be able to set my f-stops and aperture to capture the beautiful fall foliage that is directly outside my kitchen window (my Japanese maples are showing some to-die-for crimson and orange right now). But I can't.


Not yet anyway.


I hate waiting.

2 comments:

momaof4 said...

We would LOVE one of those. What store did you drop it at? It may go missing!!

Glory Laine said...

I have the same cammera. I love it too.