CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, November 2, 2007

Fun Contest & The Gridiron

So, I'm always (wasting time) looking for new and interesting things online.

And I found this little contest, here, at a great li'l blog I often read, The Fabulous Mommy Fussypants' Guide to Life.


Hope you have a chance to take a peek. Have a great weekend. I'm already gearing up for tomorrow: Ducks vs. Arizona. I'm so stoked I get to go to this game. It has been a long time since I've had a chance to watch live college football.

Tomorrow's itinerary looks like this: Play with the kidlets all morning (B.J. has to work, and will be home around 10am--I hope!). Drive south about an hour and half, drop the kidlets off at my Dad's house. I'm so thrilled that my dad has graciously offered to watch my monkeys--it allows us to totally enjoy the game and, or course, The Tailgater!

Once we become singlized (as in, kid-less), we'll head to my FIL's house, park the car and walk the mile or so to Autzen Stadium, and get ready for some FOOTBALL! We'll enjoy the little soiree in the parking lot (I may even enjoy a beer--or three) and off to the game. It should be really good--they're ranked no. 4 in the Pac10 and it is going to be televised on FSN, the local stations, and ESPN. Pretty cool, huh?

I can hardly wait...

I'll update you...well...tomorrow!

1 comment:

Alida said...

What fun plans for the weekend!! Me? Oh I'm painting kitchen cabinets...still! Not so much fun. I'll be thinking of you. Enjoy!!!!