CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, November 23, 2007

Ham Day...part deux.

Do you ever have days where you feel like you accomplish absolutely nothing, yet when you go through your 'to do' list, you've hit 99.5% of what there was?

Well, believe it or not, today was a 'I feel like I got zilch done, but really we did a lot' kind of day.

Kitchen cleaned (for the 12th time). Check.
Fall/Harvest decorations down and put away. Check.
Christmas storage bins down from attic (minus the nagging, I only asked B.J.one time). That's a 'double' Check-Check.
(Faux) Fir tree assembled. Check.
Christmas tree decorated. Check.
Main living areas ho-ho-holiday-fied. Check, check, check.
Broken antique Christmas ornament cleaned up. Check.

Christmas portraits. Check.

Here's where you insert the needle-scratching-vinyl-record soundbite.

This is another post, for tomorrow, entirely.

Let's just say, it was SOOOOooo much fun, it gets its own entry. Nuff said.

Christmas lights (minimal) up outside.

So, despite all my accomplishments for today, I feel like I just went in circles and got nothing done.

I'll post more tomorrow. About Christmas portraits. (insert soundbite from shower scene from PSYCHO....here!).

2 comments:

Alida said...

You are awesome. I always need some down time between Thanksgiving and Christmas. Our tree absolutely may not go up before the 7th. It's one of my quirks.

Anonymous said...

Can you come over and help me get my house decorated for Christmas now?