CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, April 21, 2007

NOT HOT tub Rant


Do you see that? Do you? What does that look like?
I'll tell you what it looks like: it looks like a rain sodden cedar box with a brown synthetic leather-looking lid and some crappy plastic steps. It is my un-hot tub.
That's right. NOT HOT hot tub.
See, I wanted to go out and soak in my HOT tub this afternoon while my chickadees were napping, you know, time to unwind, enjoy the lovely Pacific Northwest "sunshine" and de-stress. So, why am I not out in my supposedly HOT tub? Well, the stinking GCFI (or whatever the electrician called it) has fouled--again. The breaker switch has blown 5 times in 10 days. THAT IS A LOT! Too freaking much. So, as a consequence, every time the switch blows, the hot tub shuts off until we reset the breaker. Result: a NOT HOT tub. So, until the electrician can pencil us into his schedule (Monday, if we're lucky) we just have to put up with a NOT HOT hot tub.
Waaa, waa, waa, you say. At least you have a hot tub, you say. Well, I'm just a big, grumpy, pissed off baby. Damn proud of it, too. Today is a rant, after all.

No comments: