CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, April 4, 2007

The Day to Day Intro.

Well, here I am.

I've debated and debated whether or not I should 'go with the flow' and start a blog of my own. After all, who is likely to read what I write (or rant)? The chances are that I'm simply sending random bits of information from my life into the void we lovingly call cyberspace.

I don't really know how often I plan to post. Maybe once a week, perhaps a couple times a day. I think I'm just going to blog when the mood strikes. I'm not going to set up any expectations for myself. If I don't, then I can't fail, right?

I want to use this place to just to vent my feelings about things going on in my life. I want to post things I want to celebrate with the random cyber viewer (and maybe even some of my friends, if I get brave enough to send them a link) and, of course, like so many others rant and rave about what I can't change and try to let it 'go.'

No comments: