CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, January 25, 2008

...bon anniversarie a moi, and another random quote.

Stolen from the siggy of an email forward:
I'm experiencing deja vu and amnesia at the same time. I have the feeling I've forgotten this before.
Yep. Pretty much sums up my life experience. Who knew? It is possible for me to be succinct (even if it is plagiarism!).
Hope you all have a scrumptious weekend. B.J. has something 'FUN' (his words) planned for Saturday, the day I hit the big _-_ ! (No, I will not indulge you on which two-digit birthday we are speaking of, but I'll give you a hint, the second digit is a 0.)
Wish me luck on my birthday fĂȘte--who knows if B.J.'s idea of fun will mesh with my own...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAPPY 30TH! JOIN THE CLUB, GIRL! YOU ARE 30, RIGHT?...RIGHT? LOVE THE QUOTE FROM THAT FUN MATH EXERCISE EARLIER TODAY...

Alida said...

Ah...to be 30 again. Happy, happy birthday. Make it a great one.