CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, October 1, 2007

Random quote for today

So, I was at my father-in-law's birthday party last night, talking with my sister-in-law, J., and she says to me:

J: So, I asked Peanut if she was going to school right now.
Me: Yea. So, what did she tell you?
J: She said "I don't go to school. I'm going to CHURCH!"

Poor Peanut, she still doesn't have any concept of time or the days of the week. This was so hilarious to me simply because Peanut had asked if today (Sunday) she was going to 'my school' and I told her that, no, today wasn't a school day, but that we were going to church. Her response to J. made it sound like she doesn't ever go go school, but only goes to church 6-10 times a week, like some weird cult...

Gotta love kids. Bill Cosby definitely had it right: Kids do say the darnedest things...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's too funny!

Watch out, because when she gets older she just may 'remember' that she did go to church that much-I know so from my older girls' funky memories!