CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, February 28, 2008

Little Bathing Beauty

Last night I gave the Peanut and Chubber a bath. Yes, I know, what a surprise: a mom bathing her preschool children. Well, ya kind of have to, its in the job description, and--after about 4 days or so they really start to smell.

So, upon pulling peanut out of the tub she says:

"Mommy! (looking at her naked arm and little tummy) I have DUCK BUMPS!"

Translation: Goose bumps.

I just thought that was the cutest little thing.

3 comments:

Alida said...

That is cute. She was close.

Anonymous said...

Too cute! I love those little saying that just stick in the family forever.

We still call soup 'snoop' once in awhile. And Maggie's new nickname is 'Daggie' and Morgan is 'Dorgan.'

Good thing you wrote it down too, so you won't forget!

momaof4 said...

mrs. ranch is right, good thing you wrote it down. I always think I will remember that!! and opps!! i don't!