CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, February 12, 2008

...haven't dropped off the face of the planet (yet!)

Its been a long time since I've posted. A lot has been going on. I don't even know where to start. I guess, I can briefly mention that Peanut had a homicidal moment (not said tongue-in-cheek), and, understandably, I had a near nevous breakdown as a result of it. Safe to say, life is slightly closer to 1 standard deviation away from the mean (i.e. 'normal'), thanks to an emergency visit to her psychiatrist.

It is fast approaching the 6th anniversary of my mom's death, so I'm a bit melancholy, and have been mentally working on a post for the past month--though, haven't committed it to paper-yet.


My goal this week is to get some of my thoughts sorted out and on 'paper' out into the blogosphere for your consideration.

As for now, we're surviving. Day to day.

1 comment:

Alida said...

How is Peanut doing? How are you?
I'm so sorry. Is there anything you need?