CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Nikon: No Longer Gone!

Oh, sweet Nikon, how I do love thee, yes oh yes, it's surely true.

Oh, sweet Nikon I so missed you, you are my favo-rite little toy.

The days have been so long and dull.

I haven't been able to snap and click.

You are now clean and spark-ling, after just a month been gone.

Oh sweet Nikon I do love thee, I can't wait to click away.


(to the tune of Beethoven's 9th symphony, 'Ode to Joy')

Yup. It's official: I need a serious vacation.
Probably the kind of 'vacation' that has the staff in white lab coats.

But a break, nonetheless.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you got your baby back. You'll have an awesome time snapping Christmas photos now.

Alida said...

I want pictures! I want pictures!