CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, August 19, 2007

Cake Decorating, part deux


Still not great.
But better than the 'green' disaster.
I tried out a new cake recipe; I tried to go all 'healthy' and use unbleached whole-wheat flour, etc., etc., etc. Let me tell you, it just don't work. If you're gonna make cake (junk food) ya gotta use the conventional white-flour. Othewise, it winds up tasting like this cake: cornbread with lard icing. MMMmmm. Yummy. Doesn't that just totally make you want to gobble up a piece?
Heh.
Yeah, right.

1 comment:

Alida said...

It looks so good. In fact, Isabela kept screaming "look at my cake!"

I tried making organic brownie...uh nope, not the same. Some things are O.k. to go healthy on, like your oatmeal.

Desserts however, well I rather they be yummy and only have them once a month. It's quality vs quantity for me.