CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, August 20, 2007

He's Officially a NOT a Baby, but a Toddler

Recipe to Celebrate Chub's Second Year of Life


Ingredients:


1 (or 2) Birthday Kid(s)
A cake
People to celebrate
A gift or two
A song
Lots of Fun

Endless Love


Make a wish, little one, all your dreams will come true.
Cake is fun, candles shine bright, you have your whole life to live, and live it right.
Happy 2nd Birthday to you, my beautiful little boy. We love you.
May the future hold more joys than sorrows, and may your heart always be light.
Here's to 2 years on this Earth.
What a wild and wonderful two years they have been.
I can hardly believe the time has gone by so quickly. Tears rush to my eyes to think that you're no longer a baby, and again a baby you'll never be.
Soon, my boy, soon, you'll be a full grown man.
The Good Lord grant me that I raise you well, and teach you right.
How true it is that we do today, echoes in eternity.

No comments: