CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, July 12, 2007

Home again, all in the same day

It has been a while since I updated my blog. That's because I've been 'on holiday' as the Brits say. We've just spent a wonderful week up at Sunriver. I have a lot to share about our trip, but not right now.


At the moment I'm recuperating from our trip, and 'catching my breath,' which includes uploading my pictures at Costco.com and writing (not very witty) captions for them. While I was uploading and captioning I came across one picture of Peanut I love:

This was taken up at Cascade Locks Fish Hatchery on our way home from Hood River to take part in "A Day Out With Thomas The Tank Engine." Sometimes, we all should take a clue from the little ones in our lives. By going to Sunriver, B.J. and I did.

No comments: